- To support innovative practises during implementation process through developing the 21st century skills in education.
- To employ an innovative and up-to-date educational framework with the participation of 10 EU partners, to employ an effective and efficient STEAM approach in education and to develop teachers’ skills and curriculum.
- To support creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship at all levels of education and training, which is placed on the basis of sustainable economic development.
- To increase individuals’ digital competencies, entrepreneurship and cultural awareness. To make them productive and creative individuals who have scientific thinking, respect for different cultures and ideas.
- To enable STEAM Education to be expanded in digital environments with the help of an innovative and multi-disciplinary approach through supporting it in national and international educational environments.
Only in english